Friday, May 27, 2011

MY GROWN UP 5TH GRADER

WOW, I can't believe my little girl is growing up. I got to watch my 5th grader receive her 5th grade award today. It was just like a graduation for the little people. We even got to watch a slide-show of pictures of all the 5th graders through out this whole year. They sure are cute and it just shows that time sure does fly!! The slide-show was a little emotional and I only teared up twice. lol She is really becoming a beautiful young lady and I'm so proud of her. I took a few pictures of her today because I wanted to share with you how much she is maturing!! She even bought her some "grown up" earrings AND wore this dress just for me. (She is a tomboy for those of you that don't know)

I love you Celsy and congrats! I can't wait for you to start the 6th grade.










1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures my my my how she is growing up!!! love the earings!!! mimi

    ReplyDelete