Tuesday, April 19, 2011

THE KIDS

I found this neat little area in the middle of nowhere and decided to take the kids out to get their pics done since the Bluebonnets were all gone. :( Our location was kind of a pain to get to but I really LOVE the outcome!! My little Jayden wasn't happy in most of the pictures either because he had been fussy all day, but I had fun and that is all that matters right? haha

Well, here are a few pictures from this evening. I hope you guys enjoy them. I can't believe how "grown up" my kids are getting. They are making me feel old, but they are all turning into beautiful little people. :)











Don't you just LOVE thier expressions?? They are soooo happy to be there can you tell? LOL













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Images Christina!!! I love their facial expressions in the group shot! :0)

    ReplyDelete