Monday, June 4, 2012

MATERNITY-FREEPORT TEXAS

I had the privilege of hanging out with Jenay of Jenay Stanger Photography this weekend. We got to photograph a maternity couple together and we had so much fun! It is so neat to see the same poses captured in different perspectives AND edited in two totally different styles!!  Please check her images out by clicking HERE. She is fabulous and located in the Pearland area.

I hope you two enjoy your images from the both of us and it really was a pleasure meeting the both of you! 








And I happened to catch Jenay in action. :)


3 comments:

  1. great pictures ya'll did excellent!! as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom!! I can always count on you to make my day with your awesome comments. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful session!

    ReplyDelete